BLOG COMMENT POLICY
The Rhodes Project seeks to encourage dialogue on intersectionality, feminism, gender and work-life balance related issues. All blog comments are moderated before being approved, and we reserve the right to not approve comments that detract from our mission and objectives.
Comments will not be approved if they are considered to be:
- racist, sexist, ageist, transphobic, sizeist, ableist, or homophobic;
- personal attacks or insults;
- dismissing or silencing authors or commenters;
- blatantly disrespectful;
- libelous or defamatory;
- explicitly self-promotional;
- questioning the feminist validity of a post or discussion; or
- completely off-topic.
Comments will be approved at the discretion of the Rhodes Project Blog Editor. Our blog is a space for meaningful engagement and dialogue, and we encourage your participation in a constructive and respectful manner.