Since the Rhodes Project was founded in 2004, more than a dozen Rhodes Scholars have submitted written contributions to be shared with visitors to our website. Inspired by their participation in our interview process, they wanted to contribute something more to the Rhodes Project. If you are a Rhodes Scholar and would be interested in contributing a written submission, please contact our Blog Editor, Helen Caldwell, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "In Business: A Conversation with Rachael Wagner (Virginia & Balliol 2004)" by Cristina Bejan (North Carolina & Wadham 2004)
- "From Pointe Shoes to Combat Boots: Finding My Feet as a Woman Leader" by Erica Watson Borggren (llinois & Oriel 2002)
- "Cyrus Habib (Washington & St John's 2003): an Interview" by Chesa Boudin (Illinois & St Antony's 2003)
- "Rhodekill: She Tried to Put Oxford Behind Her... to No Avail" by Carellin Brooks (Quebec & University 1993)
- "Second-Class Citizens? How Women Became Rhodes Scholars" by Ann Olivarius (Connecticut & Somerville 1978)
- "So Weird and So Awesome: Rachel Maddow, California Rhodes Scholar, 1995" by Banuta Rubess (Ontario & St Antony's 1978)